Vavada’s Responsible Gaming
Vavada offers gamblers an extensive selection of high quality online games and other entertainment. Vavada cares about its clients. Here are recommendations for how to gamble responsibly at online casinos.
In adherence to the principles of responsible and fair gambling, Vavada is committed to a responsible gaming policy in its interactions with its clients.
The purpose of Vavada’s gaming policy is to minimize the negative effects of gambling. A key goal of this policy is the implementation of applicable measures to promote responsible gambling habits among clients.
Vavada’s main goal is to establish the safe, technically advanced gambling platforms for people over 18 years of age. Each client can choose their desired type of entertainment and has access to top-quality services without incurring unnecessary expenses. Every range of entertainment we offer is absolutely safe, as Vavada’s leading principles are fairness, reliability, and safety. We will do everything possible to avoid any problems that may occur during gambling. At the same time, Vavada respects the rights of people who enjoy gambling moderately for the purpose of entertainment.
Vavada adheres to the following three basic principles of responsible gambling: the safety of each gambler, safe gambling practices, and protection from gambling addiction. We review the recommendations of leading medical centers and scientific research institutions regularly in order to create an online gambling infrastructure that is as safe, transparent, and reliable as possible.
Vavada cares about the safety of its clients. Our policy on protecting gamblers consists of prohibiting gambling for people younger than 18 years of age and protecting client confidentiality, including the reliable storage and processing of data and payments provided.
Protection from gambling addition
Most gamblers spend their free time gambling online, betting on sporting events, and playing to a moderate degree for entertainment. Certain habits (such as shopping, sports events, eating, and alcohol consumption) which are considered to be social norms may cause strong dependencies and addictions in some people. Vavada strongly recommends that gamblers who exhibit signs of gambling addiction suspend their gambling activities. If you observe changes in your gambling behavior, we recommend that you contact the relevant organizations to obtain quick and professional advice and support.
Personal responsibility of the gambler
Vavada’s central principle with regards to compliance with a responsible gaming policy is that the final decisions on whether or not to continue gambling and the amount of each contribution are made by the gambler alone. This is why the most effective means of preventing gambling addiction is for the gambler to comply with the rules of responsible gambling and exercise self-control over their gambling addiction. Vavada is fully aware of its responsibility to help clients make responsible decisions. Vavada therefore provides the most reliable and comprehensible product range and all necessary information, and strictly adheres to internal regulations.
Safety provision for minors
Vavada prohibits minors (individuals younger 18 years of age) from participating in any type of entertainment on its website. For this purpose, you must confirm your date of birth when registering. Vavada takes this issue very seriously, but we also rely on the cooperation of parents and guardians in this matter. Your credentials (username and password) shall be stored in a secure place, known only to you. We also recommend installing a special Internet filter to prevent children and teenagers from accessing unwanted content.
Conscientious approach to the problems
Vavada offers a wide range of games and entertainment as forms of enjoyment and fun for the majority of gamblers. Gamblers who are addicted to gambling and have difficulty identifying and controlling risks and limits cannot access our product range fully as a form of entertainment. Vavada cares about its customers; we therefore reserve the right temporarily block access to games to ensure the customer’s safety. As mentioned above, most people gamble for fun. Moderate gambling and exercising control over financial opportunities are acceptable activities. However, gambling can cause serious gambling addiction for some people and this problem should be addressed immediately.
What is problematic gambling behaviour?
Problematic gambling behaviour is a type of behaviour that impairs people’s lives, work, family and health. People in this situation should not gamble for an extended period of time as this may lead to serious negative consequences.
In 1980, pathological gambling addiction was officially recognized as a psychological disease by the international classification system. It is defined as a constant, continuous, and increasing addiction to gambling, regardless of the negative circumstances that arise as a result, such as disruptions to family, property loss, slow career advancement, etc.
Gambling addiction in practice
Only a qualified specialist can diagnose a gambling addiction. Below you will find information to help you evaluate your gaming behavior.
It should be noted that it is particularly difficult to identify addictions that are unrelated to the consumption of any substances due to the fine line between pleasure and addiction. However, there are some signs which may help you detect a gambling addiction. If at least five of the following symptoms are present, there is a high probability that a gambling addiction will develop:
- The gambler spends too much time gambling, they are always thinking about gambling;
- Their bets are constantly increasing;
- The gambler has made several unsuccessful attempts to stop or control their gambling;
- Limited opportunities to gamble make them feel irritable and on edge;
- Gambling is a way for the person to avoid a problem or negative feelings;
- The gambler tries to bounce back after losing;
- The gambler lies about their gaming behavior;
- The gambler commits illegal actions;
- The gambler cuts off interactions with relatives;
- The gambler borrows money to continue gambling.
Gambling advisory organizations
GamCare is a leading institution that provides advice and practical assistance, and addresses the social issues and impact of gambling in the UK. GamCare can be accessed via its website www.gamcare.org.uk. GamCare’s confidential hotline can be reached at this number: 0845 6000 133. Residents of other countries (not citizens of the UK) may contact GamCare to obtain more information about international support organizations. * Gamblers Anonymous is a community of men and women, united together to fight their own gambling addictions and help other gamblers do the same thing. There are regional communities all over the world. Gamblers Anonymous, an international support service, can be reached through their website at www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk. * Gambling Therapy provides support and counselling for anyone who suffers due to gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy team operate both in the UK and internationally. Gambling Therapy can be reached through their website at www.gamblingtherapy.org.
Basic rules of responsible gambling
Following the rules specified below will help you gamble without harm to your mental health:
- Play only when you feel relaxed and concentrated;
- Take regular breaks;
- Set aside your monthly gambling amount in advance;
- Set a fixed maximum limit;
- Before each game, decide a maximum amount of winnings and stop when you reach it;
- Before gambling, determine the amount you can lose;
- It is prohibited to play while intoxicated or under the influence of medications;
- Don’t gamble when you feel depressed.
Vavada encourages all gamblers to take responsibility for their gambling and follow the rules set out in this article. You may also contact our support service by writing an email to admin@Vavada.net.
1. The Operator is obliged to take and maintain the appropriate measures to help prevent gambling addiction and allow self-exclusion of gamblers who have access to the Websites.
2. The Operator is obliged to ensure that its Websites include a dedicated page with the data on addiction prevention and any measures provided by the Operator to help end users to monitor and control their online behavior. In addition to explaning the right to self-exclusion, this page shall also contain the links to reputable support institutions that address gambling addiction.
3. Upon request by the end user, in case of health problems, or should the end user so require, the Operator is obliged to ensure that the end user (for a limited or unlimited period of time) cannot use any services offered by any of the sites registered to the Operator.
4. Any time the Operator detects any signs of inappropriate end user behaviour, such as, inter alia, loss seeking, unpredictable game modes, or abnormally long periods of prolonged gambling, it shall contact the end user to establish whether the end user should be excluded and, if so, set the time frame for such an exclusion.
5. If self-exclusion measures are applied, the Operator or any of its Affiliates shall not contact the end user or provide any information aimed at obtaining interest from the recipient of such information related to the Operator’s products and services.
6. The Operator shall record the number of (1) end users, being excluded; (2) end users, considered for exclusion, and (3) end users who have applied for self-exclusion.